Nowadays, many people use security systems to reduce the risk of theft, disloyalty and even protection. Hence, a good security system is really important as a person wholly depends on it. In such a case, Bit Vision HD for PC fulfils its promises effectively. It is a popular software for monitoring real-time footage on your device, without having to create a separate system. The application is offered by HorseSpeed Technology Limited and it is supported by both Android and iOS devices.
There are many applications similar to Bit Vision HD however not as good but you can still check them out. These are; Hik-Connect, iVMS-4500, and Foscam. You can click on them to get more information about the applications.
Bit Vision HD for PC
Bit Vision HD is a highly reliable application for people who have security as their first priority. That is because this application is fully functioning and extremely stable. You can monitor multiple footages at the same time. Moreover, it provides good quality real-time video. Users can even capture images and screenshots to view later. You can also download Bit Vision HD for PC, Mac, and Windows. Down below, you will find the simple download guide which you can use to install the app.
1. Registration: To register, all you need to do is sign in or create an account on Bit Vision HD using your Gmail account.
2. Add Device: Users can easily add their device using a QR code or by adding the serial number of the P2P camera. There are other options too which you can check when configuring the app.
3. Playback: Easily playback your camera footage any time you want, to view previous activities.
4. Cloud Storage: All storage is saved in the Cloud which means you can view your previous camera footage on the there.
5. Alert Notifications: Instantly get alert notifications on the detection of suspicious activities like unusual sounds, movement or invaders.
How to Download Bit Vision HD for PC, Mac & Windows
It only takes a few simple steps to download Bit Vision HD on your device. First, we will install a third party i.e an Android Emulator. Second, we will gain access to the google play store using the emulator. And finally, we will install our application from the play store. In a specific case, we can also use the APK method to download the app.
Now let’s proceed to the downloading process.
1. Downloading a Third Party Software for our PC
This step is necessary as the google play store can only be accessed through an Android emulator on a PC. Moreover, the emulator also helps run applications and games smoothly and without interference. Hence, the emulator we recommend you get is BlueStacks Android Emulator.
BlueStacks is a powerful and stable emulator. It has gained much popularity due to its effective functionality. Furthermore, the download process is also very easy. let’s proceed.
- First of all, download the emulator’s file by clicking on the link.
- Next, click on the downloaded file and a .exe extension will appear on the screen.
- On the extension, select run and the BlueStacks installer will pop up on your screen.
- Click on install to start the installation.
- Once the emulator is installed, it will fire up on your PC and immediately navigate you to the google play store page for configuration.
- Set up the emulator by signing in with your Gmail account or number. If you don’t have an account, you can create one and come back to sign in.
2. Installing Bit Vision HD for PC
Now that BlueStacks is successfully installed on our PC, we can use to download our application. Look below for the guide.
- Firstly, open the emulator on your PC and look for the search bar on the emulator’s home page.
- Next, type and search for Bit Vision HD on the search bar.
- The list of applications from your search result will appear on your screen. Select Bit Vision HD from the list and install it.
- Locate the installed application on the emulators home page or the desktop main screen.
- Double-click on Bit Vision HD icon to launch the app. Now enjoy monitoring your IP cameras on a bigger screen.
3. Installing Bit Vision HD using the APK method
This method can either be used if the application is not available on the play store or if you have the APK file downloaded on your PC, already. Look below for the steps to download the APK file and the app.
- Go to the Google search engine and search for Bit Vision HD APK.
- Download the file from an authentic website.
- Now, go to the APK installer on the BlueStacks home page and click on it to install the application.
4. Using NoxPlayer to Install Bit Vision HD
NoxPlayer is also an Android Emulator. It is an alternative to Bluestacks. the download process is almost the same as that of BlueStacks.
- Click on the link to install the NoxPlayer emulator from its official website.
- Now follow the same process as per the discussion above, under the BlueStacks heading.
- Use the play store or the APK file to install Bit Vision HD using NoxPlayer.