Artisto for PC is a photo and video editor which forms artistic visual effects on photos and videos. It is a fun and exciting application for creative people. And it comes with a variety of cool features which users can play around with. Use the highly artistic features on your photos and make them look visually attractive and funky.
Using the amazing features on this app, you can make yourself look like a cartoon character, or make your portraits wear different masks. Moreover, you can also be a creative artist yourself by creating collages or duplicates, like never before!
The application is designed by My.com B.V. and it is supported by both Android and iOS devices. You can also download Artisto for PC, Mac, and Windows. The download guides are given below.
How to Download Artisto for PC, Mac, and Windows
From this article, you will find out about how you can download Artisto using an Android Emulator. Along with that, we will also tell you about the APK method (guide given below) which comes in handy when the application to be installed is not found on the google play store.
What is an Android Emulator?
An Android Emulator acts as both target software and as a third party software. You can test, run and download Android applications using emulators.
The emulator we are going to use in this article is; BlueStacks. It is among the top few Android Emulators which is both stable and powerful. You can opt for others too, whichever is suitable for your device. Now let’s proceed to the very simple download guides.
1. Download BlueStacks
- To begin with, the process, click here and the raw file will automatically download.
- Next, you will see the downloaded file at the bottom of your screen.
- Click to open the .exe extension.
- There, click run.
- The BlueStacks installer will open on your screen. Click install.
- The installation process may take some time depending on the performance of your PC OS.
- Meanwhile, the installer will download and extract important files.
- Once the installation is completed, the google play store will open up on your PC.
- There, sign in with your Gmail account for configuration.
- Finally, use the play store and emulator to install your favourite applications on your PC, Mac, and Windows.
2. Use the Emulator to Install Artisto for PC
- First, launch BlueStacks.
- Then, go to the search bar.
- OR, click on the google play store extension (already available on the emulator’s homepage).
- Next, search for the app on the search bar.
- After that, the emulator will navigate you to the google play store page for Artisto app.
- Select the app from the list and click on install.
- Finally, locate the app.
- Double-click on the app icon.
- Launch Aritisto and enjoy editing your photos and videos on a bigger screen.
3. The APK Method for Installation of Artisto
- Open the Google search engine.
- Next, search for Artisto APK file on the search bar.
- After that, choose an appropriate website.
- From there, download the Artisto APK.
- Next, locate the APK file on the BlueStacks home page.
- Click on the BlueStacks installer.
- Then, click on Artisto APK and the application will instantly.
- Locate, double-click and launch the app. Enjoy!