Watch unlimited TV shows and movies with Amazon Prime Video for PC. This application allows its users to purchase or rent Amazon’s original content or other TV shows and movies. You can get your favorite content easily and watch them wherever and whenever you want. This application is available for both Android and iOS devices. However, this application can also be downloaded on our PC. All you have to do is follow a very few simple steps given below, in this blog post.
There are many other applications that allow you to watch movies and TV shows just like Amazon Prime Video. If you want to download a different application, you can download Podcast Addict for PC – Free. This application allows you to watch episodes and other video content for free. You can watch videos, listen to podcasts, listen to your favorite music, e.t.c
Now let’s proceed to the downloading process.
How to download Amazon Prime Video for PC
Even though Amazon Prime Video is for both Android and iOS devices but watching videos on a bigger screen is far much better than watching them on an Android phone. Hence, we can also download Amazon Prime Video for PC.
⇒ What you require:
- An Android Emulator i.e BlueStacks.
- Access to google play store. Which is not possible without an emulator.
- APK Download (in a specific case).
- Enough storage.
Downloading an Android Emulator
Android Emulators are necessary tools for gaining access to the google play store on PC. There are quite a number of emulators available in the store. You can choose whichever emulator is suitable for your PC. However, among the best emulators in store, we recommend you download BlueStacks Android Emulator. It is a heavy emulator but it has a very simple and easy-to-use interface and it is also very convenient and highly functional.
But if you’re still looking for a different emulator, you can also check Nox Player Emulator. It is light but has a little complicated downloading process.
⇒ To download BlueStacks:
- Go to this link.
- Click on the ‘download now’ bar to download the emulator.
- On the .exe file that appears after the download is done, press ‘run’ to generate the installation process.
An installation guide will appear on your screen. There, click on the ‘install now’ bar to start the installation of BlueStacks. This installation and extraction of files may take some time as the file is a bit heavy.
⇒ An Error May Occur Due to:
- Low RAM.
- Activated antivirus software
- Slow internet connection.
⇒ How to fix these errors
- Clear some space on your PC or add another drive to increase storage capacity. Otherwise, you can opt for a lighter emulator.
- Disable the antivirus software on your PC so it does not interrupt or slow down the installation process.
- Switch to a faster internet or network connection.
Configuration of BlueStacks
Now that the BlueStacks is installed, you can set up and configure it. All you have to do is sign up with your Gmail account on the google play store page that the BlueStacks will navigate you to. If you don’t have an account, you can create one and sign up.
Installing Amazon Prime Video for PC
We can install Amazon Prime Video on our PC by two methods. Both methods require BlueStacks.
⇒ Downloading Amazon Prime Video for PC directly through BlueStacks:
This method is used when the application is already available on the google play store. Follow the simple steps:-
- Launch BlueStacks on your PC.
- Type and search for Amazon Prime Video on the BlueStacks search bar.
- The emulator will direct you to the play store page for this app.
- From the list of related results, click on Amazon Prime Video and install the application.
- Locate the installed app on the BlueStacks home page or the desktop main screen.
⇒ Installing Amazon Prime Video using the APK method:
This method can be used when the application is removed from the play store due to some issues. Follow the simple steps:-
- Search for Amazon Prime Video APK on google.
- Download this APK file from an appropriate website.
- Look for the file on BlueStacks.
- Click on Amazon Prime Video APK and the application will instantly install on your PC.
- You will find the app icon on the BlueStacks home page and desktop main screen. Double click to launch the application.
- Using Amazon Prime Video, users can download videos to watch offline whenever they want and at any time.
- The application also supports Chromecast so you can cast your screen to a bigger TV screen.
- The best feature of this application, unlike others, is that you can resume watching your video from where you left off.
- Users can get content related to their location.
- Users can also get the premium package to play major TV channels without any cable requirement. You will only have to pay for the channels you want. You can also cancel the subscription whenever you want.
- You can play kids’ content available in Amazon Prime Videos for your children.
- Add videos to your watch list to watch them later.