Allo for PC is a smart messaging application for Android users. The application provides amazing features along with end-to-end encryption on all user data. Allo is the safest and most reliable free chat application which comes with a simple and clean interface allowing quick access of all features. Moreover, the application also provides a huge collection of emojis, stickers and many other fun stuff.
Since the Allo app does not offer a version for PC, Mac and Windows, we are going to show you the process through which you can download Allo for PC, Mac and Windows. First, let’s look at some of the app features.
Allo for PC – Features
- Add stories
- Enjoy voice calls and video calls.
- Highly encrypted.
- Free stickers and huge collection of emojis.
- Use QR codes to add friends.
- Mute, block or delete chats.
- Use the Night mode or change themes whenever you want.
- Share files, images, videos and much more without any restrictions.
How to Download Allo for PC, Mac and Windows
As mentioned above, we will be using a third-party software to download and install the Allo app on our device. This third-party software is an Android Emulator.
WHY USE AN ANDROID EMULATOR
This software works as both a target software and third-party software i.e it helps users run, install and test their Android application while allowing them direct access to the google play store on their PC, Mac and Windows. Which is not possible otherwise. Hence, we will use an emulator to gain access to the play store.
Other than that, you can also download your application through an Android emulator using the APK file of that application. We are going to use this method here because Allo is not available on the google play store. You will find the APK download guide below.
Download and Install BlueStacks for PC
BlueStacks is the emulator which we are going to use in this article. It is a highly stable and powerful emulator. If you want more information about this emulator you can check here.
- First of all, download the emulator file by clicking on the link.
- Go to the downloaded file. Click to open it.
- After that, a .exe extension will open on your PC.
- There, click run.
- Once you click on run, the BlueStacks installer will appear on your screen.
- To install the emulator through the installer, click on install.
- To install and run the emulator perfectly, the installer will download and extract all necessary files.
- Once the emulator is installed, it will start up on your PC.
- This may take a few second to minutes, depending on the performance of your PC OS.
- After that, it will immediately navigate you to the google play store.
- Sign in to configure the emulator and gain access to the google play store.
Download and Install Allo Through BlueStacks
Now to install the application through BlueStacks emulator, follow the steps given below.
- Firstly, launch BlueStacks on your PC.
- Secondly, if you are installing Allo from google play store, then ↓
- Search for the application on the search bar of BlueStacks or the google play store.
- You can directly go to the google play store by clicking on its extension, on the emulator’s home page.
- A list of application will appear, related to your search results.
- Choose the Allo app from the list and install it.
- Now, if you are using the APK method, then ↓
- Go to the Google search engine.
- There, search for the Allo APK.
- After that, select an appropriate website and download the APK file from there.
- Now, locate the APK file on the emulator’s home page.
- Once you click on the downloaded APK file, the application will install automatically.
- Finally, locate the file ↓
- On the BlueStacks home page or the desktop main screen.
This is all you need to know about the installation of the Allo app. Now, double-click on the app icon to launch it and enjoy using Allo on a bigger screen.
You can also opt for emulators other than BlueStacks, the download process is almost the same for all of them.