Nowadays, more than a few countries tend to restrict websites for a variety of reasons, be it for security purposes, national cultural norms or political deliberation. It’s at that point where geo-blocking websites have become the immediate decision without a second thought. And these restrictions restrain users from using these websites from all around the world. But, let’s not lose hope because VPNs were made to save us from the frustration of not being able to use a website anymore. There are quite a number of VPNs out there but we recommend you download Alien VPN. Why? Because this VPN fulfills its promises unlike most of the other VPNs. This VPN is not only fast but it’s free and proves to be a convenient proxy.
What is Alien VPN
Alien VPN offers fast browsing experience and utmost security from data thieves, malware. hackers or viruses. e.t.c. The most important function of this VPN is that it allows its users to gain access to restricted sites. It helps users bypass censored or blacklisted websites anonymously. All you have to do is click the ‘ON’ option and it will automatically change your location according to the fastest internet speed provided. You can also change the location yourself. It provides a very simplified and user-friendly interface. Alien VPN was developed by Yelena Nations. It is available for all Android devices. You can also download Alien VPN for PC. The guide for downloading the VPN for PC is given at the end of this blog post.
If you’re looking for another VPN, check: Free Download Super VPN for PC (Windows and MacBooks)
Alien VPN offers a variety of features.
- This VPN is free but it does include in-app purchases, a premium package for advanced features and extra fast browsing.
- A proxy VPN providing the utmost security and protection.
- Simple and constructive interface.
- The VPN helps users bypass restricted websites without leaving a trace.
- It offers fast browsing.
- It provides multiple languages so users can choose the language of their choice.
How to Download Alien VPN for PC
Alien VPN is an essential tool not only for your mobile phones but also for your PC. If you download this VPN for your PC you can easily gain access to restricted websites at work or school. To download Alien VPN for PC, follow the guide below.
Downloading an Android Emulator for PC
An Android emulator acts as a third party that allows you to use google play store on your PC. Without an emulator, you can not access the play store which prevents you from downloading applications on PC. The emulator we recommend is BlueStacks Android Emulator. This one’s the best in-store nowadays. It has a very easy downloading process. You can visit one of the links and click the download bar. The emulator will start downloading automatically.
Link: Download BlueStacks Here
Website: BlueStacks official website
Installing the BlueStacks Emulator
After the emulator’s file is downloaded. A .exe file will appear on your screen. Click the ‘run’ option. Once this is done, you can proceed to the installation process. Click on the install bar for installing BlueStacks. It may also start installing itself. The file is a bit heavy. Thus, it may take some time to install, be patient.
Error During Installation
If an error occurs then it may be due to:-
- Lack of RAM: Free some storage on your PC or Laptop. Short storage slows down the installation process. So if you clean up some space, it will not only continue the installation process but also install quicker than before.
- Antivirus Software: If you have antivirus software on your PC, disable it. The antivirus software interrupts with the installation process.
Configuring the Installed Emulator
After installation, BlueStacks will either open itself or you can click on the BlueStacks icon that will appear on your desktop screen and it will open. The BlueStacks will automatically navigate you to the google play store. There you will have to add your Gmail address and password to log in. Once you sign in the play store, you can now use it on your PC.
Installing Alien VPN on PC
There are two easy methods through which you can download an application on your PC and both require BlueStacks.
- Through APK: If Alien VPN is not available on the play store, you can download its APK file from google. After that locate the Alien VPN APK file on BlueStacks. You will find it in the files folder on the top left bar on the emulator. Click on it and the application will start installing itself.
- Directly through BlueStacks: If the Alien VPN app is available on the google play store, you can easily install it through BlueStacks. Type Alien VPN in the ‘search’ bar and it will take you to the google play store. A list of applications will appear on your screen. Choose your application and install it.
Locating Alien VPN on PC
After installation, you can locate your app on the BlueStacks main page. You will also find the Alien VPN icon on your desktop. Click it and enjoy using the VPN.